Terms and conditions
Present regulations formulate the sale rules of products offered by Kokosh's Manufacture
, operating on the internet under the address www.gambeson.pl. The head office is located on Sasankowa Street 9/22 in Juszkowo. The company is owned by Marcin Rogowski. The workshop is located in Pruszcz Gdański on Orła Białego Street 7.Kokosh's Manufacture
is listed in the business activity record under the number 4123 in Pruszcz Gdanski, REGON (National Official Business Register): 220612170, NIP (National Identity Card/ VATno): PL5832773442
- Orders in Kokosh’s Manufacture can be made only by adults: those who are 18 years or older.
- The order can be placed via an order form available on Kokosh’s Manufacture's web site or by e-mail.
- The customer is obliged to give all the personal details necessary to finalise the order.
- Placing the order by the customers means they have read the Regulations and commit themselves to obey them.
- The order can be cancelled if any information provided by the customer is false or incomplete.
- The www.gambeson.pl should be understood only as a source of information. Until an e-mail confirmation, prices and goods shouldn't be considered as a binding offer.
- Kokosh’s Manufacture has the right to change the Regulations at all times and to publish those changes on the website.
Regulations concerning orders
- Order placed by the customer is confirmed by e-mail. It will contain details necessary to finalise the order, payment regulations and shipment choices.
- The customer must contact the Kokosh's Manufacture within 14 days since the order has been placed. Otherwise, the order will be declared invalid.
- The order can be placed 24h a day, 7 days a week.
- Shipping cost will be added to the order and sent to the customer by e-mail.
- Shipping cost outside the European Union is different than the one presented on the website and is negotiated each time.
- The realisation time each time is determined and sent to the customer by e-mail.
- The order will be sent in 4 work-day time since the payment is confirmed unless agreed differently with the customer.
- The customer will be informed in a separate e-mail when the payment reaches the account and about the shipment of the order.
- The payment can be made by a bank transfer or by the PayPal (a 5% provision for the Pay Pal service will be added)
- The Kokosh’s Manufacture does make invoices. Invoice can be added to the order, send by post or e-mail if the customer wishes so.
- Orders for multiple items from the "Medieval Furniture" section have the shipping price negotiated every time.
- Obligatory advance for 50% of the order value is effective every time the customer orders items stated as 'CUSTOM ORDER' or on every individualized order that cannot be supplied from stock.
According to the Journal of Laws from 2 March 2000 “About protection of some of the consumer's laws and the responsibility for any damage made by dangerous products" the customer has the right to return the goods back within 10 days from the delivery. This does not include goods that are damaged or bear traces of usage. The Kokosh’s Manufacture requests a written statement of withdrawal from the contract. The customer is obliged to inform the Seller about the withdrawal. The customer must return the goods intact and at his own expense. The Kokosh’s Manufacture than returns the money by bank or postal transfer within 7 days from the arrival of the goods. The returned amount will be reduced by the cost of delivery. In the case of postal delivery the amount will be reduced by the cost of Polish public post service (according to the price list)
- The Seller does not take any responsibility for any damage resulting from the inappropriate use of the crafted goods.
- A complaint, in the case of clothes which were made according to the customer’s order and do not meet his expectations, will not be considered.
- The Seller is obliged to accept the complaint if there are faults in functioning or misfits resulting from the Seller’s mistake.
- If the package is damaged, the customer is obliged to make a complaint protocol at his post office or, in the case of a courier delivery, in the presence of a courier. The customer has to inform the Manufacture which will claim a recompensation from the responsible institution.
- The Kokosh’s Manufacture has made every effort to reproduce colours and the look of the products as accurately as possible. However, different computer screens reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not possible over the internet.